Lordex Spine Center provides a multidisciplinary approach to manage your pain. This includes a board certified pain management physician.
There is hope for pain relief. Lordex Spine Center of Columbia specializes in pain management. Pain management is a branch of medicine employing an interdisciplinary approach for easing the suffering and improving the quality of life of those living with pain.
Since 1997 Lordex spine Center of Columbia has specialized in managing chronic pain, restoring function, and improving quality of life. We offer a broad spectrum of proven therapies ranging from conventional treatments to new innovations. Pain therapies are continually evolving, and our practice remains current with the latest advances so we can be most effective in helping control pain. Each member of the pain management team has extensive experience and training serving patients with chronic pain. We strive to provide personalized specialty care for each of our patients. We dedicate our work to helping people control pain and decrease suffering.
Some painful Conditions we treat at Lordex Spine Center of Columbia include:
- Persistent pain after spine surgery, Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Pinched nerve pain-lumbar and cervical radiculopathy, sciatica
- Permanent nerve damage
- Spinal arthritis-facet disease
- Spinal degeneration-degenerative disc disease
- Neuropathiediabetic neuropathy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Bursitis, tendonitis
- Degenerative joint disease
- Persistent pain after joint replacement
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction